Hello,

java -jar myapplication.jar

will launch my java application. I want that this application reads some file from a .jar file.

On the internet I found a lot of samples for this job, but of course I need the name of the .jar file.

The name of .jar file is myapplication.jar. But how to get it ?

In Linux, with C program argv[0] is name of the program.

My question is : How can I find that the running program is myapplication.jar ? Is there a portable mechanism
in java taht is linke the argv[0] in C context ?

Thanks,
PHL.