Hi Andy,

The problem is actually in Axiom: if the SOAP envelope in the object
model has an empty SOAP header, Axiom will skip the serialization of
the SOAP header element. This causes a consistency problem, as
described in AXIOM-430.

I'm happy that you bring this issue up because it gives me an excuse
to get rid of that aberration in Axiom. Can you please create a JIRA
issue with the problem description from your previous mail?

Andreas