I doubt that there is any Web service framework that supports this use
case. The reason is that the XML schema spec clearly specifies that
"enumeration constrains the value space to a specified set of values."
[1] What you are asking for is to restrict the lexical space instead,
and there is no good reason for that.

Andreas

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-2-20041028/datatypes.html#dt-enumeration