That wizard is maintained by the Eclipse project. I suspect that they
construct the class loader that they use to load the Axis2 tooling in
a way that makes it incompatible across different major Axis2
releases. You should probably file a bug with them.

That being said, the wizard is fine to experiment and play around, but
it should not be part of your development process. Instead, all
generated code should be produced during your build process, i.e. you
should use the Maven plugins or the Ant task.

Andreas