On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 11:07 PM Viji <vijim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello ,
>
>  i've tried
> options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.CONTENT_TYPE,
> Constants.MIME_CT_TEXT_XML);
>
> Which is:
>
>     public static final String MIME_CT_TEXT_XML = "text/xml";
>

> but no change, same error getting .

Your payload from the axis2 client still has no content type aka mime type
? You are running 1.7.8? Can you please paste the entire client code and
payload you are using currently?

You seemed to fix a similar problem a few weeks ago, is that correct?

As stated previously, running the unit test code as I pasted should
resemble the code and behavior you are running on your client. In other
words, the expectation is the SWA attachments work since the unit tests
show it working.

Regards,
Robert