Hi,

        I was thinking of something along those lines.

        Last week, I was able to take time to understand the JavaCC syntax and
possiblities.

        I have some cleaning up, testing and documentation to do, but
basically, I
was able to expand the AND / OR / NOT patterns at runtime using the
ResourceBundle paradigm. I'll keep you posted.

Patrick