From: "Chenini, Mohamed " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:25:44 AM
Subject: a design question

Hello,

This is a design question: For Lucene to be able to process a million
documents and in the purpose for the search application to be scalable
and still have a good response time do we need to use an EJB container
such as Weblogic or is a Servlet container such as Tomcat sufficient to
do the job? This design should take into consideration remote searching.

Thanks,
Mohamed
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.