one more thing, few times I have encountered that I get different results in
Luke then in my actual code. Try in your code directly using standard
analyzer and quoted query string. print your query to check if the query
formed is correct (query is formed with quoted string).

  Can you tell what is the text you are indexing?? Let me also just check at
my end.

Prabin meitei
toostep.com