Hi,

BTW, my indexer app is basically the same as the demo IndexFiles.java.  Here's
part of the main:

    try {
      IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(INDEX_DIR, new StandardAnalyzer(),
true, IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength.LIMITED);
      System.out.println("Indexing to directory '" +INDEX_DIR+ "'...");
      indexDocs(writer, docDir);
      System.out.println("Optimizing...");
      writer.optimize();
      writer.close();

      Date end = new Date();
      System.out.println(end.getTime() - start.getTime() + " total
milliseconds");

    } catch (IOException e) {
      System.out.println(" caught a " + e.getClass() +
       "\n with message: " + e.getMessage());
    }

when I run the indexer, I can see it say it added the document that ends up
being "missing" from the terms.

Thanks,
Jim