Hello,
I have question about KEYWORD type and searching/updating.  I am getting
strange behavior that I can't quite comprehend.
My index is created using standard analyzer, which used for writing and
searching. It has three fields

userpin - alphanumeric field which is stored as TEXT
documentkey  - alphanumeric field which is stored as TEXT
contents - text of document which is stored as TEXT

When I try to update document I am creating Term to find document by
documentKey and I am using

 org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(term, pDocument);

to do the update.  Lucene fails to find the document by the term and I am
getting duplicate documents in the index.
When I changed index to define documentKey as KEYWORD the updates started to
work fine.
However, search for documentKey using StandardAnalyzer stopped working.

It appears that lucene is using keywordAnalyzer for searching for the term
during update, even though the indexer is open with StandardAnalyzer.

The sample values that are stored in documentKeys are: "L2222FAHBHMF",
"L2222FAHBHAS".
I noticed if documentKey is numeric value, both KeywordAnalyzer and
StandardAnalyzer can find the documents by it without any problem thus reader
can find and indexer can update without any problems. With alphanumeric I cant
get both to work.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Leonard