1.  Please ask new questions in new threads.

2.  Read the "Why am I getting no hits / incorrect hits?" section of
the FAQ.  If that doesn't help post again (in a new thread) showing us
how you are indexing the search field and creating the query and what
the toString() method shows.  And use Luke to check that you are
indexing what you think you are.

--
Ian.