Dear Andrzej,

Thanx for your valuable help. I also noticed this HighFreqTerms approach in
the Lucene email archive and try to use it. In order to do that I have
downloaded lucene-misc-2.9.1.jar and added org.apache.lucene.misc package
into my project. Now I think I have to call this HighFreqTerms class in my
code. But I was unable to find any guidence of how to do it? If you can pls.
be kind enough to tell me how can I use this class in my code.

Thanx
Manjula