Hi Gupta,

Thanx a lot for your reply. But I could not understand whether I could
modify (adding more words) to the default stop word list or should I have to
make a new list as an array as follows.
public string[] NEW_STOP_WORDS = { "a", "and", "are", "as", "at", "be",
"but", "by", "for", "if", "in", "into", "is", "no", "not", "of", "on", "or",

"s", "such", "t", "that", "the", "their", "then", "there", "these", "they",
"this", "to", "was", "will", "with",
"inc","incorporated","co.","ltd","ltd.", "we", "you", "your", "us",
etc...};

then call it as follows,

SnowballAnalyzer analyzer = *new* SnowballAnalyzer("English",
StopAnalyzer.NEW_STOP_WORDS );
Am I correct?
Or if not could you explain me how can I do this?

Thanx in advance.
Manjula.