Yes, for the other methods (except scorePayload), I just use delegate to
the corresponding method in DefaultSimilarity. The reason is that I
don't have a way to trigger off the field name for these others. For me,
I really only need to distinguish between DefaultSimilarity and
PayloadSimilarity (which needs to be triggered for certain fields in my
index), so I overrode the scorePayloads method also in the same Map
driven way.