Just to be sure what you are trying to do:

A) compare the relevance of different similarities? this is something
the benchmark.quality package (actually pretty much unrelated from the
rest of the benchmark package!) does, if you have some e.g. TREC
collection or whatever to test with.

B) compare the performance (speed) ?

In either case... patches welcome!