Hello.

My main aim is following:

a. Index both on line and doc basis (Line basis for providing phrase suggestions/infix suggestions. Doc basis for Firing booleanquery/wildcard query etc.) b. Yeah for boolean/wildcard etc user input will be "xxx" and "yyy" and I will show document name.

c. WHAT I intend to do here is once user click on respective filename having XXX and YYY, I should be able to show some 100 lines above XXX and YYY and 100 lines below XXX and YYY..

Basically once I provide the filename and user click on that filename I should be able to show 100 lines above XXX and YYY and 100 lines below XXX and YYY.

Any suggestion/guidance will be appreciated.