Dear Parnab,

Thanks a lot for your guidance. I prefer to follow the second method, as I
have already indexed the bigrams using ShingleFilterWrapper. But, I have no
any idea about how to use NGramTokenizer here. So, could you please write
one or two lines of the code which shows how to use NGramTokenizer for
bigrams.

Thanks,
Manjula.