I did something like this sometime back. The objective was to find patterns
surrounding some keywords of interest so I could find keywords similar to
the ones I was looking for, sort of like a poor man's word2vec. It uses
SpanQuery as Jigar said, and you can find the code here (I believe it was
written against Lucene 3.x so you may have to upgrade it if you are using
Lucene 4.x):

http://sujitpal.blogspot.com/2011/08/implementing-concordance-with-lucene.html

-sujit