Hi,

I have an index with some stored and indexed numeric fields.
After the migration, I can still see the numeric fields stored into my
documents,
But I was expecting to have those fields indexed as point values (see
https://lucene.apache.org/core/6_2_1/core/org/apache/lucene/index/PointValues.html
 )

When I'm doing that search :
Query query = LongPoint.newRangeQuery("LOCAL_TIME", Long.MIN_VALUE,
Long.MAX_VALUE);

TopDocs topDocs = searcher.search(query, 20);

I find zero documents.

If I'm doing this :

int nbDocsWithLocalTime = PointValues.getDocCount(reader, "LOCAL_TIME");

I'm getting zero.

Did I miss something ?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Ludovic BERTIN

[[ rethink everything. ]]<http://www.lombardodier.com>

This message is intended only for use by the person to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. Its content does not constitute
a formal commitment by Bank Lombard Odier & Co Ltd
or any of its branches or affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, kindly notify the sender
immediately and destroy this message. Thank You.