Hi everyone!

I'm trying to fill RAMDirectory with documents according to BlockJoin
structure:
   * child1_1
   * child1_2
   * child1_3
   - parent1
   * child2_1
   * child2_2
   - parent2
and so on.

If I have small number of documents (less than 10.000) everything is okay. I
can search among them.
Also CheckJoinIndex.check(directoryReader, new
QueryBitSetProducer(IntPoint.newExactQuery(IS_PARENT_DOCUMENT, PARENT)));
works fine.

But if document amount is greater than 10k (for example 50k), I receive
error message "Every segment should have at least one parent, but
_0(6.3.0):c1 does not have any".

I suppose, that my documents are splitted in several RAMFiles. And this
split divides child-parent block in two files.

My own check on document collection does not show errors.
Should I avoid RAMDirectory? OR is there any option to control RAMFile
split?

Thanks in advance!