Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your reply, but I didn't quite get your idea.
I want to get an analyzer like standard analyzer but with punctuation
customized.
I think one way is customizing an analyzer  with a customizer  tokenizer
like StandardTokenizer.
In my tokenizer I will re-write StandardTokenizerImpl which seems a little
complicate.
I don't understand how "a customised word delimiter filter factory" works
in tokenizer.