Hi,

There is no such class in Lucene, it's part of your code or some other software
that just uses Lucene. Just to give you a hint: Lucene is just the library that
can take plain text from a java Reader and index it by tokenizing and
normalizing the tokens. It cannot read any special file formats. You just give
it text and it indexes it. If you want to index files form your harddisk (e.g.
word documents) you have to write your own code that extracts the text from the
files and sends it to the indexer. There are tools out there (e.g., Solr or
Elasticsearch) that can help with that. The class names you sent us do not ring
any bells on my side, it might be some small project or home-grown software in
your company.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler