Thanks Adrien!

1) Here is my code snippet:

Query params_vendor = new ConstTermQuery(new Term("params_vendor",
queryStr), 5f);
Query params_model = new ConstTermQuery(new Term("params_model", queryStr), 5f);
Query params_value = new ConstTermQuery(new Term("params_value", queryStr), 3f);
Query param_name = new ConstTermQuery(new Term("params_name", queryStr), 4f);

BooleanQuery bq = expected
        .add(params_vendor, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .add(params_model, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .add(params_value, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .add(param_name, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .setMinimumNumberShouldMatch(1)
        .build()

ConstTermQuery here is my custom Query that creates own WEIGHT and then
SCORE. Created score returns just specified score in constructor (4 for
"params_name"). Testing index does not contain fields "param_name" and
"param_value". But returned Doc.score is 17 for all records. Why?

2) Scorer can iterate over matches. Isn't it?

I used iterator in scorer constructor as follows:

this.iterator = DocIdSetIterator.all(context.reader().maxDoc());

And then

public DocIdSetIterator iterator() {
    return iterator;
}

Is that a correct implementation? Are there other ways to implement it?

Thanks a lot for your response

Regards,
Vadim Gindin