Adrien, you're right. I've checked it again - it starts working. Probably,
I had an error in my index causing wrong behavior or yes misusing API. Here
is my code

BooleanQuery.Builder expected = new BooleanQuery.Builder();

Query param_vendor = new BoostQuery(new ConstantScoreQuery(new
TermQuery(new Term("param_vendor", queryStr))), 5f);
Query param_model = new BoostQuery(new ConstantScoreQuery(new
TermQuery(new Term("param_model", queryStr))), 5f);
Query param_value = new BoostQuery(new ConstantScoreQuery(new
TermQuery(new Term("param_value", queryStr))), 3f);
Query param_name = new BoostQuery(new ConstantScoreQuery(new
TermQuery(new Term("param_name", queryStr))), 4f);

BooleanQuery bq = expected
        .add(param_vendor, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .add(param_model, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .add(param_value, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .add(param_name, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD)
        .setMinimumNumberShouldMatch(1)
        .build();

return new BoostQuery(bq, queryBoost);

ConstantScoreQuery returns always 1 which is multiplied each time by a
corresponding "field' boost and finally multiplied to query boost. Now it
works.

Thank's a lot!

Regards,
Vadim Gindin