Thanks, I was able to use the module, however my Analyzer is not invoked
upon the IndexWriter.addDocument(), even thought I pass it to constructor
upon creating IndexWriterConfig and when I test the Analyzer, by calling it
explicitly using the instructions in
http://lucene.apache.org/core/7_1_0/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/package-summary.html
under Invoking the Analyzer, the Analyzer works as expected.

Do you know what could I be missing?
Please let me know if you need any more of my code.

Regards,
Armīns