Dear Team,

We are using Lucene for indexing the PDF. We need to link generated lucene
index with Adobe reader.

Current Approach:
Placed both the generated lucene index and PDF in  the folder. Open the PDF and
search for a word using Advance search in Adobe reader. Whole PDF is searched
without using lucene index. Close Adobe reader.
Open the PDF again in adobe reader and do Advance search. This time PDF is
searched using index.

Expected Approach:
Open the PDF and search for a word using Advance search in Adobe reader. Whole
PDF is searched using lucene index from first search.
Can this be achieved? How can we link the generated lucene index with Adobe
reader?

Kindly support us.
Looking forward for the response

Best regards,