Hi,

search after is implemented inside the collector, so it cannot be exposed by
APIs like that. Lucene by default does not support anything like searching
after or starting with, because this task is done by the collector (soring,
paging,...). The TopDocsCollector subclasses are doing this.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen