It's hard to help you because you haven't really explained what the problem
is. You say you must use StringField, which is a non analysed field, but
you also want to lower case the text values in the field, which requires
analysis.

I would suggest that you probably want to use TextField with a lowercase
analyzer, but that is contrary to your stated requirements. It maybe you
can just do the lower casing outside of lucene.

So I guess if you want help you'll need to explain your problem better.