Erick: Thanks very much for quick help, Luke you referred worked well (i
found binary DocValues did get put in well)

However i am still not sure how to efficiently access DocValues in a
collector,

" The Terms component directly access the indexed data and can be used
to poke around in the indexed data. "

Could you elaborate a little or roughly point a source code where DocValues
were accessed inside collector (lucene or solr
source code would be fine)?

Thanks again for helps!