Hi Mikhail

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I have found various examples for the first option when running a query, e.g.

https://howtodoinjava.com/lucene/lucene-search-highlight-example/

but don't understand how to implement the second option, resp. how to get the extracted terms of a document field independent of a query?

Can you maybe give a code example?

Thanks

Michael