From: Stefan Vodita <stefan.vod...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 19:14
To: t...@xfire.io.invalid
Cc: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Faceting Queries NON-Taxonomy-based

Hi Tony,

Have you looked at the faceting demo package [1]?

The faceting documentation that lives there [2] was updated last year (thanks
@epotyom!) and there haven't been major API changes since.

The `SimpleSortedSetFacetsExample` [3] might be a good starting point for what
you're trying to do.

If you've already checked these resources, is there a specific question they
didn't help answer?

Stefan

[1]
https://github.com/apache/lucene/tree/main/lucene/demo/src/java/org/apache/lucene/demo/facet