Hello,
I've done bisect between 9.4.2 and 9.5 and found the PR affecting my
particular set up : https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/12093
This is the switch from UTF8TaxonomyWriterCache to an
LruTaxonomyWriterCache.   I don't see a way to control the size of this
cache to never expel items and match the previous behavior.
Marc