Right, on windows, the default paper size is based on the default
for the printer which is what makes a lot more sense than a hard-coded
value. I believe this was fixed a LONG time ago (1.3 ie 1999-2000)

-phil.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I forgot to mention that, at that time, the default paper size was Letter,
which was fine for people living in the US, but rather annoying for people
living in Europe.

That is why I had to create my own A4 class.

Have a nice weekend.
[Message sent by forum member 'pietblok' (pietblok)]