As long as the customer do not comes with extra requirements we can meet our
performance target with some optimizations and tricks. It could be  expensive
to change architecture for our customer. They are using this machine in their
current ships and most probably do not want to re-certificate  their operator
consoles.
Thanks a lot.
[Message sent by forum member 'denizoguz' (denizoguz)]