Hi and happy New Year.
I have two Path2D objects filled with curves (two curve lines) and I want to
attach these two lines together to create a bigger shape. The problem is
that I want to attach it this way
Start1->tail1->tail2->start2->start1
And it cause problems as I can’t go from end to start correctly. I can get
points correctly but because it’s curved this won’t work.
So basically my problem is to reverse the order of a path2d points and
visually it exactly looks like the source path.
Any help is appreciated.