WorldShow3D wrote:

We just developed a 3D application through using Java 3D APIs and the
WorldShow3D browser in the package form. After you start this application,
you see flowing water, thundering waves, moving clouds, flying 3D birds,
swimming 3D shark, and rocky 3D island. When you click the bird, it will
chirp; when you click the shark, it will swim faster. Click other part of
the screen and then move your mouse, you can navigate on the sea. Click
"Exit" to stop the program. This program is Free. Just download it and try
by yourself.

For Windows (2000, XP and NT), if your system already has Java 3D installed,
you just need to download the following executable (669KB) and run it.

http://www.worldshow3d.com/releases/seabird.exe

If you want to try it on other operating systems, please let me know.

Any feedbacks from you are appreciated.

Thanks,

It sounds  interesting, but I'm not going to download and install an
unknown exe on my computer.  Woudl you perhaps have a webpage with some
screen shots?

Mark McKay