Paul Gordon wrote:

Hi Mark,

   Bump mapping can be acheived using DOT3 texture combine mode, but
unfortunately there is a bug with multi-layer texturing that I haven't
been able to circumvent yet, so you can't bumpmap something that already
has a texture on it.  Hopefully when the source is released we can fix
this :-)

Mark McKay wrote:

Fair enough.  What about normal mapping (ie, an RGB image where pixels
represent a normal vector at a a given texture coordinate)?  This
strikes me as an extremely useful feature which is starting to get wide
usage.

Post when the bump mapping bug is squashed. :)

Mark McKay
--
http://www.kitfox.com