I've been reading the posts about the buggy sound system on this mailing
list for a couple of months now.  I'm about to add sound to my J3D
project, and am wondering what gotchas to watch out for.  I need a pure
Java solution, and have been wondering if it might be best to skip the
Java3D sound and use the java.sound.* classes instead.

What problems does the sound engine have?

Mark McKay
--
http://www.kitfox.com