Stephen Shen wrote:

By the way, is the Xj3D-m10 loader supports billboard/LOD?

It does support them, but to do so you need to turn on all behaviours. We don't use any J3D behaviours because of the CPU cycles they consume, nor do they really support the spec correctly, so we do it ourselves. Unfortunately, that means you have to turn on the full runtime model of Xj3D in order to get that functionality.

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
Java Architect & Bit Twiddler              http://www.yumetech.com/