Hi
if I understood correct...
get your 2d coordinates and put it in point3f where x(2D)=x(3D); y(2D) =
-z(3D);  0 = y(3D)
then you have to get the buildinghights from anywhere and add 5 new Points
with your building hight in the y value
build triangleStrips (should be the fastest) from:
1-2-2h
1-1h-2h
2-3-3h
2-2h-3h
...and so far...
if you want to see the walls from outside...ccw
for both sides you have to disable backfaceculling
with appearance.setPolygonAttributes(polygonattribute)

hope this helps
regards
rolf

Saeed Ansari schrieb:

Hello,
I am working on a simulation project. Here I have a machine that gives
me an array of coordinates of a shape in counter-clockwise order. What
do you recommend for using a method to draw this shape and some others
like this ?
I have attached the picture of the shape. Pleaes see that and suggest
me what to do ?

Best regards,
Saeed Ansari

body of the message "signoff JAVA3D-INTEREST". For general help, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include in the body of the message
"help".