Saeed Ansari wrote:

I want to set the DirectionalLight on camera direction. How can I do this ?

The easiest way is to just have the light sitting under the same
TransformGroup as the camera and have it's direction set to 0 0 1. That
way, wherever the camera moves, so does the light.

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
Java Architect & Bit Twiddler              http://www.yumetech.com/