actually, the two lists are just the same, with posters having the bad habit
to post their questions on both mailing lists, the difference lying in the
quality of answers (I'll just say in that matter, they did the right choice)

>I was wondering if anybody else felt the same way!  I'm not actively
developing with Java 3D right now, but the light traffic >on this list was
pretty unobtrusive and matched my interest level so I never unsubscribed.