>=====
Hi all, i had java3D over Solaris and it was work without problems. Now i have
Solaris 9, but the java3D doesn't work!
I putted the two files libJ3D.so and libJ3DUtils.so in the directory:
/local/valentim_local/jdk1.5.0_03/jre/lib/sparc

Can you help me ?
look the output when i try to execute the applet demo:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/local/valentim_local/jdk1.5.0_03/jre/lib/sparc/libJ3D.so: ld.so.1:
appletviewer: fatal: /local/valentim_local/jdk1.5.0_03/jre/lib/sparc/libJ3D.so:
wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
        at javax.media.j3d.MasterControl$22.run(MasterControl.java:889)
        at javax.media.j3d.MasterControl.loadLibraries(MasterControl.java:886)
        at javax.media.j3d.VirtualUniverse.<clinit>(VirtualUniverse.java:229)
        at HelloUniverse.init(HelloUniverse.java:94)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:374)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Thank you

José Valentim.