-------- Original Message --------
Subject: YPRI
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 20:53:06 +0530
From: Prodyut Bora
To: jug-delhi-owner

Dear List Owner

I am not a member of your mailing list. But there is a piece of
communication that I wish to send to your members, and I seek your
help/permission in this regard.

I am starting a voluntary association of young Indian professionals
dedicated to the cause of a national resurgence, and wish to invite
people to join. Since this is in national interest, I hope you would be
kind enough to post this email to your mailing list members.

Warm regards

Prodyut Bora
Founder, YPRI
Dear List Members

This mail has got nothing to do with your current online discussion. But
since its objective is to promote social service and national good, I
hope the members would not deem this posting inappropriate. My apologies
if any of you do, but I sincerely felt that such intelligent
individuals, as this group has, would be interested in the news that I
am carrying today.

However before I go any further, kindly let me thank your Moderator for
agreeing to post this message on your mailing list.

My name is Prodyut Bora and I work as the CEO of a New Delhi based IT
company. I am also a member of the media cell of the Bharatiya Janata
Party (BJP). I am an alumnus of St Stephen's College and IIM-Ahmedabad.

Of late, a couple of us friends, all from the corporate world, have been
thinking of starting a platform that would facilitate the professional
class to contribute to a national resurgence. We are calling this group
Young Professionals for a Resurgent India (YPRI). As per our charter
(currently in draft form), YPRI would be "a New Delhi headquartered,
non-political, not-for-profit, voluntary, society of Indian
professionals, living in India or abroad, that undertakes appropriate
activities that contribute towards India becoming a developed nation."
YPRI's draft vision statement is: "We aim to be the most influential
voice in shaping the national agenda; and the most effective platform to
channelise the latent patriotism and resource in every Indian
professional, towards making India a developed nation by 2020."

Membership of YPRI is open to all young Indian professionals, living in
India or abroad, in the age group of 21-45. Should any of you like to
join YPRI, you could apply for membership
on our Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/YPRI . If you have any
questions, you may write directly to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Warm regards

Prodyut Bora
Founder, YPRI

--
Sandip Bhattacharya  *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com  *   Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3