Generally looks OK to me.

The fix still assumes unique package names, so a good follow-up enhancement would be to facilitate duplicate package names in different modules.


-- Jon


On 2/21/18 2:22 PM, Bhavesh Patel wrote:
Hi,
    This is the fix for javadoc search that was broken after the output files organization for modules. As a part of the fix, search.js is updated to accommodate these changes.The URLs will be calculated correctly if --no-module-directories command-line option is used. I have tested the output for module and non-module directory structure. In terms of tests, we do not have much of automated testing in this area so only checking the variable that is set for the directory mode and the actual script changes are being checked. I have also tested the offline bundles and it works fine with the change.

JBS: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8198522
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bpatel/8198522/webrev/

Regards,
Bhavesh.

Reply via email to