Hi Philip,
  SpiderMonkey already supports ESM indeed, you just need to start the
project with a `-m` or `--module=PATH` flag.

If GJS would be so kind to pass along such flag when used, developers could
arbitrary decide to start GJS as module or not.

*Test case*

a.js
```
import {cwd} from './b.js';
print(cwd());
```

b.js
```
const GLib = imports.gi.GLib;
export const cwd = () => GLib.get_current_dir();
```

gjs -m a.js

should not produce syntax error, should pass -m flag along and let
SpiderMonkey handle the ESM module system.

Where should I look to pass along flags ?

Thanks!