Thank you very much, I will take a look on it

On 2/27/07, Felix Shnir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unfortunately, I cannot send you my files, as I use a customized and older
versions of pwc.  Please read about javascript compression on google or
other search engines.  Here are some reference sites you can also use, but I
cant guarantee their output.  Personally, I use the compressor provided by
aptana web ide.

http://hometown.aol.de/_ht_a/memtronic/
http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/compressor_system.html
http://www.crockford.com/javascript/jsmin.html