Hello,

I get the following error when I try to call the
UsbHostManager.getUsbServices()....

[stderr] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
com.ibm.jusb.os.linux.JavaxUsb.nativeSetTraceOutput(ILjava/lang/String;)V
[stderr]         at com.ibm.jusb.os.linux.JavaxUsb.nativeSetTraceOutput(Native
Method)
[stderr]         at
com.ibm.jusb.os.linux.LinuxUsbServices.checkProperties(Unknown Source)
[stderr]         at com.ibm.jusb.os.linux.LinuxUsbServices.<init>(Unknown
Source)
[stderr]         at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[stderr]         at
[stderr]         at
[stderr]         at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
[stderr]         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
[stderr]         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
[stderr]         at javax.usb.UsbHostManager.createUsbServices(Unknown Source)
[stderr]         at javax.usb.UsbHostManager.getUsbServices(Unknown Source)

 .
 .
 .
 .

Can someone help or explain. I'm running on ubuntu 8.10 with the necessary
javax.xxx jar files in classpath and .so file.

Thanks
ed