Yes, I studied the HID and have a success experience on Windows.
But this time i confused at the set or get data by ways of the Report_ID via
Java on the Linux

Below are the ideas i tried in java. If anything wrong or mistake, please
don't hesitate to correct me.

1. By ways of the UsbControlIRP, I could set or get the data "from host to
usb" or "from usb to host", respectively. right ?
2. I have no idea that which parameter should i set the
"Report_ID" (bmRequestType, bRequest, wValue, wIndex)
3. Or could someone give your successful experience or advise to let me
adject the direction.
4. Anyway so thanks to your reading ^^

UsbEndpoint endpoint = (UsbEndpoint) theInterface.getUsbEndpoints().get(0);

UsbPipe pipe = endpoint.getUsbPipe();

UsbControlIrp irp = pipe.createUsbControlIrp(bmRequestType, bRequest,
wValue, wIndex);

byte data[] = new byte[];

irp.setData(data);

pipe.open;