Hello everybody,

I'm using javax-usb to exchange data between PC & USB in Java. I have
successfully configured javax-usb with Debian. In fact, I want to deploy
my application on Windows; but I see the line "This is an *ABANDONED*
Windows implementation. it does not work, it needs a kernel driver." at
javax-usb, what does it mean? if
 I want to do that, what I have to install (I'm using Windows XP)? and
where I can download them (I'm sorry, I have tried to some things at
javax-usb, but it does not work)?

Thanks in advance,
Kinh